Academic Unit Representatives of Academic Affairs (AURAA, Masters)
1. The candidate shouldn’t have any active backlog.
2. The candidate should not be passing out before April 2016
3. The candidate shouldn’t be holding any other gymkhana posts
Responsibilities of AURAA’s:
1. Represent their respective departments in all issues regarding PG student grievances.
2. Effectively disseminate and implement policies, in particular those formulated at the Senate and the PGPC level.
3. Arrange Seminars/Workshops/events in their respective departments at least once a month.
4. Handle responsibilities in institute wide events.
5. Will act like a bridge between department and PG academic council to address all the issues of department to PG academic council.
6. Attend at least 8 out of 10 meetings conducted for AURAAs in their tenure.
Candidates are expected to meet GSAA-PG and Institute Masters Representative (for Masters AURAA) and AURAA members (3 minimum).
To apply for the post of AURAA, please fill the form: (mandatory)
Deadline: 12th April, Sunday, 11.59 pm
The candidates are also required to submit a write-up (single file) containing (Deadline 12th, April, 2015, Sunday, 11.59 PM)
1. Statement of Purpose
2. 3 Problems faced by PG students of your department and steps that can be taken to solve them
3. 6 events which you propose to conduct during your tenure (elaborate briefly in about a page)
The write-up should be in pdf format with the name “Name-AURAAWrite-up.pdf”. Please email your write-up to email@example.com in the above mentioned format with the subject “Application for AURAA-Name”.